Monday, June 2, 2008

kutless- strong tower

this is kutless. real cool band. got to know this band via my bro while we were checking out new creation church's bookstore,the rock last week in sg.


this is their latest album..strong tower!

this song: strong tower reli hit me when i first listened to it..

here's the lyrics

When I wonder through the desert

And I’m longing for my home

All my dreams have gone astray.

When I’m stranded in the valley

And I’m tired and all alone

It seems like I’ve lost my way

I go running to your mountain.

Where your mercy sets me free

You are my strong tower

Shelter over me, beautiful and mighty, everlasting king

You are my strong tower

Fortress when I’m week

Your name is true and holy

And your face all I see

Your face is all I see

In the middle of my darkness

In the midst of all my fear

You’re my refuge and my hope

When the storm of life is raging

And the thunders all I hear

You speak softly to my soul

Now I’m running to your mountain

Where your mercy sets me free.



No comments: